Alma ain’t got shit on me

Yes, I know. I’m not Denzel. You’ll also not find any references to Denzel in any of our F.E.A.R. 2 streams. Speaking of that, we just finished playing that game (for the most part). But I mean, I did actually beat the game (sans DLC so far). I also am ending every sentence with a qualifying parenthetical (like this one).

Anyway, yes. We’ve played F.E.A.R. 2, we’ve beaten F.E.A.R. 2. We also beat F.3.A.R. a long while back with Highwang. We, unfortunately, have yet to even play F.E.A.R. though. Maybe another stream and we’ll be the most comprehensive F.E.A.R. streamer this side of kuoushi.com. Best out of 1 players isn’t bad. Okay, enough joking around.

F.E.A.R. 2 Archives

5 video(s) found

The archive itself has been languishing for a bit, but I’ll get back to updating it with old streams shortly, you’ll see. It’ll be great. The best archive. The most thorough and complete archive you’ve ever seen. Maybe I’ll even add in a calendar so you can stroll back through memory lane and see where you were back during our old streams, if you were there anyway.

Thanks for tuning in though, always a good time playing these silly games.